[G3]-Technews
[G3]-TechNews : Home| RSS | Atom | MSN | WAP

 Stickies:
Article: Step-by-Step Guide: How to set up a VPN
Article: Download: Microsoft Monad (Beta)
Article: Building a 64-Bit Multimedia Workstation
Article: Coming Soon to Windows: The Microsoft Shell (MSH)
Article: How to Reset Win NT / 2000 / XP Administrator Password
Article: The Technology Behind Dual Core CPUs
Article: How-To: Wireless Network Security
Article: Article: PCI Express - technology backgrounder
Article: Tutorial: Access Hidden Files on Your iPod
Article: Troubleshooting drivers with XP's hidden Driver Verifier Manager
Article: How to Make a 5 in 1 Network Cable
Article: Comparison - Blu-ray & HD DVD
Article: Beginners Guides Linux : Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Article: How To Crack WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
Article: Email Addresses Spoofing.
Link: Free PHP ebook
Link: FREE ASP.NET books and eLearning course
Link: Free registration code for Opera 8.
Invitations: Gazzag (Here) | Yahoo! 360 (Here)  | Orkut (Here)

You are IT !!!!
Contributed by: G3nu1n3, at 5/23/2005 03:53:00 PM.

I don’t usually do these, but since Teeth Maestro asked so nicely, I’m jumping in!


If I could be a gardener. . . I would grow beautiful colorful flowers and I would spend hours at my lawn just working with the plants. (A dream that will never come true ... no time for that)

If I could be a CEO Telecom Setup . . . I would rob the consumers off with unrealistic, unjust and confusing tariff - Nah I was just kidding … actually this is what is happening in the current Paki setup. I would have at least tried to improve the quality of service provided.

Now I pass the “If I could be” challenge to….

Shirazi
Some Desi
Saad Hilal
Virtuous Lady
Kamran


Important:
To Read MOST UPDATED News Items browse to HOME page.

4 Comments:

  • If I could be the BOSS of International Cricket Council, I would instruct all umpires to sit and relax at home and let the technology do the whole umpiring. (Don't worry, I have all the plans on how to do it :P )

    If I could be the Owner of a healthy hen, I would wait until the hen gives out children, and those children give out children, and those children give out more children and so on. This way, I would open up a farm house and one day I will be the biggest thing around when it comes to chicken and eggs... which would lead me to develop a 'Chicken and Eggs' amusement park where monster sized virtual chickens and eggs will be kept. I will make a movie called 'Murgi Park' which would break all the records that Jurrassic park made... and ... and ... and... **hits his head on the keyboard** i think i need some sleep!

    By Blogger Kamran, at 5/23/2005 11:29:00 PM  

  • being a CEO telecom is like the new free business where one can mint tons of money and still get away with it, try anyother setup and you would soon loose out but not if you are Mobilink. or soem of the other kitten telecoms out here.

    Kamran - I second your ICC proposal but would still like to have a button to give an electric jerk to the UMP who makes a stupid decision

    By Blogger Teeth Maestro, at 5/24/2005 12:00:00 PM  

  • hmmm...so u do post other things aside from techie stuff!
    makes you more human. sometimes i wonder if your posts are computer generated ones.ooops no offense :)

    By Blogger Amie, at 5/25/2005 11:37:00 AM  

  • Thanks amie for recognizing me as a human.

    :-)

    Well ... its really hard keeping up with all the changes around, so no time for personal stuff to post.

    BTW ... "computer generated posts" ... that was a good one.

    By Blogger G3nu1n3, at 5/25/2005 08:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



[G3]-TechNews : Home| RSS | Atom | MSN | WAP


Archives :

- Monthly Archives :


- Post Count: 1,783 before June 1, 2005. (Since: October 26, 2004)